Homemaker Services in CT
Our homemaker services, from cleaning and maintaining the home to performing routine upkeep and minor home repairs. Owing to the Homemaker Agencies, as, a result of this professional process, daily life activities become better.
Homemaker Job Description
Our homemaker team helps elders to continue living at home with the proper support by assisting in the maintenance of a safe and healthy environment. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by management.
Why Homemaker Services Can Be So Important?
As we get older, there comes a time when we need to transition to a professional care and grow old in our own homes. Therefore, homemaker services allow your elderly to stay living in their beloved homes.
It is not easy for people who have become accustomed to their homes for years and who have a lifestyle in their own way, to leave their memories behind rapidly, and it can often cause great stress. Even if you visit or help several times a week, it may not be possible to keep a regular schedule or be available when they need. Abuelos Care Inc. helps your loved ones to be in a clean, safe, and healthy environment. Homemaker Services are the solution!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES with the activities of daily living, including but not limited to:
- Keep track of client supplies
- Shopping service to the client for groceries.
- Reminds clients to take self-administered medications
- Escort clients on appointments (requires pre-approval)
- Laundry to include washing, ironing, and folding clothes
- Must follow a written care plan and maintain records of daily activities
- Meal and snack preparation following the client's diet plan documented on the care plan.
- Participates in appropriate recreational activities and hobbies for social and sensory stimulation.
- Observe, document, and report changes in the client’s physical condition, behavior, or appearance
- Light Housekeeping - including but not limited to cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, inside refrigerator, washing dishes, changing beds, sweeping, floors and carpets mopping, vacuuming, dusting.
May be other duties as assigned
For more advanced care needs please see Personal Care Assistant Services
Don’t hesitate to reach us
Abuelos Care Inc, Homemaker Services & Professional Agency in CT. Just a phone call away!
Tel: 860 730 4728