You can receive tax-free economic compensation through the Adult Family Living Program (AFL) provided by the state of Connecticut.
The Adult Family Living Program (AFL) is a provided by the Connecticut Department of Social Services. For our precious elders to lead a more comfortable and peaceful life.
With the AFL Program in Connecticut, It is aimed for elderly individuals aged 65 and over, who cannot meet their daily routine, needs, or have difficulties, to continue their normal lives through a private caregiver. Individuals or their family/friends benefiting from the program also could the opportunity to obtain tax-free income.
The main purpose of the home care program for the elderly (CHCPE) is, to maintain a protective-caring family structure and to eliminate the problems of loneliness. In this way, the physical health, psychological disorders, and financial balances of elderly and disabled individuals are under control. Adult Family Living Program (AFL) on the other hand, aims to ensure that only the elderly or disabled people over the age of 65 continue their life opportunities through a caring institution. Caregivers are involved in a quality and education-oriented process by the institution and are under supervision and control for maximum performance. In this way, the program continues in accordance with its purpose.
What Services Are Provided?
- Meal preparation
- Personal care
- Taking a bath
- Physical activities
Abuelos Care Inc. provides tailored training and additional opportunities to caregivers under the Adult Family Living Program. We can summarize our understanding of quality with the words compassion, sensitivity, and respect. Because our precious elders are our roots.
Who can apply?
- If you live in Connecticut
- If you are 65 years or older
- Having health insurance (Title-19/Medicaid)
- Must meet the program’s financial eligibility criteria
- If you are enrolled in the Connecticut Home Care Program for Seniors - (CHCPE).
You have the right to lead a more comfortable life, we are with you. Contact us if you have difficulty registering (CHCPE). Our experts are here to help you!
What are the Terms?
- As, long as the caregiver live under the same roof as their loved one, there is no need to be blood related.
- Spouses are not accepted into the program as caregivers.
- For married couples, each individual application is accepted separately (2 applications) and is cared for by the same caregiver.
Why Choose Us?
In the Adult Family Living Program, caregivers are responsible for ensuring that the health and safety needs of individuals who benefit from the program are met around the clock. Abuelos Care Inc. is an accredited home care agency from the state of Connecticut. Your loved ones are important to us, so we implement a special control system for you and your loved ones.
Abuelos Care Inc follows the State of Connecticut’s rules and regulations. You can contact us for the details.
- We work with caring and professional caregivers and provide the highest quality of service.
- Thanks to our ever-developing corporate structure, we create new employments and add added value to our community.
- We support social responsibility projects on behalf of disadvantaged groups, the elderly and disabled.
- We are constantly developing digitally, and we use the most up-to-date technologies in our company.
- We love what we do. and it is a great pleasure and honor for us to serve our elderly community and state of Connecticut.
Do you want to be a direct caregiver? please click for details
WEEKLY TAX FREE STIPENT PAYMENT with convenient direct deposit for your convenience.
Tel: 860 730 4728
Abuelos Care Inc. is Serving Professional Home Care Services & (AFL) Adult Family Living Program Services in State of Connecticut, USA.