What are companion care services?
Companions act as daily life companions for older adults living at home. It is a great solution for individuals who need social guidance and support. Companion services provide accompaniment to individuals who need socialization and emotional support.
Companion care is an auxiliary service for people with disabilities, especially older adults, and those who need home health care in the short term.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities of Companions
- Friendship activities such as listening, reading, and chatting
- Accompanying you in social activities, hobby, and leisure activities
- Communication (appointment, telephone, internet, and email)
- Accompanying you on group trips or walks
- Medical therapies or bank transactions (requires pre-approval.)
- Medication reminder
- Emotional support and motivation
- Keeping the house tidy, cooking, light housekeeping (dishes, laundry),
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The employee is expected to perform other reasonably related duties assigned by management.
Need more information? Check out our Personal Care Assistant Services!
Benefits of a Companion to You
It is the perfect choice for seniors who do not have family and friends or live alone. Friendship promotes independence. Companions provide a safe and secure environment and can assist in performing home management services in the client's home.
Their main responsibility is to spend time with the customer. A warm and friendly, a nice buddy, or a confidant, especially for the elderly who live alone and for individuals who have difficulty leaving the house.
Companion Care Services in Connecticut
Abuelos Care Inc. You will no longer be alone. Your advancing age or the time you must stay at home will not be as boring as before. We are with you in all areas you may need with our trained, professional companions affiliated with our agency.
Our companions are our valuable employees who are smiling, compassionate and do their job with love. All within an accredited and regularly audited business network.
Want a Good Friend (Companion) for Your Loved Ones?
Lonely elderly people living separately from family members may sometimes have difficulties in maintaining their daily lives. Especially routine health appointments, medication tracking, or daily household chores.
If you are away from your family or working in a full-time job, you can choose a companion who will spend the necessary time with your family or loved one.
Abuelos Care Inc. It is an Authorized Home Care Agency in the State of Connecticut. You can contact us for more information about our services.
Why are you waiting for? Now Contact Us
Tel: 860 730 4728